Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Things I am currently obsessed with….

  • Having a garage sale. I have never had one before and I can promise you this will be the last one I ever have! We have been trying to get everything together to have it for the past three weekends and it just hasn't worked out. But this weekend it has to happen. We borrowed tables from people and they must be returned.

  • Blogging!!! I could spend hours reading about how to add blinkies, buttons, templates, backgrounds, headers and a million other things that I'm sure I haven't even discovered yet.
  • Figuring out how to track ovulation, it's not as easy as I thought it would be. You need all sorts of things: Basal body thermometer, ovulation tests, charts, calendars, books to figure it all out and TIME!
 
  • Letting go of things that are taking up too much space in our ever shrinking house. Everything has some sort of sentimental value to me. If it weren't for my husband I would probably end up on that show, Hoarders. 
  • Couponing!!! Love saving money!
  • Two songs that I swear if I play one more time my husband may kill me. The first is, The House That Built Me, by Miranda Lambert! The second is, American Honey, by Lady Antebellum! Click on the song name and you can read the lyrics. I must be in a place of nostalgia because both of these songs deal with a remembrance and a longing for the past. They also make me think about the life, values and stability I hope I'm providing to my children through our home and the memories they'll always carry with them.
  











  • The Real Housewives of New Jersey and New York on Bravo. I seriously can't get enough of these crazy women. They are completely "Off the Rails" as Bethany from the RHONY would say. 
  • My iPhone! I love everything about it. I've had it for about a year and it's still not old yet. My husband says he became an iPhone widow the day I brought it home.
  • Homemade Beef Stroganoff. I made it for the first time about two months ago and OMG, it's delicious and I just can't stop making it!
  • The weather at this exact moment. As I sit here typing this, the weather outside is getting bad. The tornado sirens just started going off! Better save this and turn computer off. OK…..I'm back, that was a crazy storm that kind of freaked me out. Gotta love storm season in Oklahoma.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails