Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My New Favorite Blog

I was trying to get inspiration for a new blog post when I stumbled across something that made me laugh so hard that I had to share it with you. It's the blog, Rants From Mommyland, OMG it is so funny! You must check it out. I added a few links to some of my favorite posts below. Their blog is my idea of the perfect blog and I wish it were mine. Ha-Ha! Hope you enjoy it and it gives you a much needed laugh that us mommies sometimes need. Oh, and it also made me want to run out and get some "mommy juice boxes", which is what Rants From Mommyland call a box of wine.

An Open Letter to 'Perfect Mommy':
Top Ten Things You Never Thought You'd Say: 
It's 8:03 am and I need an Adult Beverage:
Tea Party at Target: This one is funny but it is also a reminder to try and help another mama out every now and then because one day you might just be that mama that is about to lose your shit too and could use a helping hand.


P.S. I'm new to this whole blog thing and I'm not sure if this is proper blogging etiquette to post my own post about somebody else's blog and if I'm supposed to do some kind of special link back to them (however you do that) or credit it in some way properly. So.....if I did something wrong here, please let me know or if I should add something. 
Thanks, The Newbie!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails