1. To potty train my three year old. This is a current work in progress. He is at least wearing the pull ups now and sometimes goes to the potty. Still a nightmare!
6. To have another god forsaken garage sale to further "eliminate files" as my husband calls it. We are currently preparing all the items for the sale and it should take place in the next two weekends, weather permitting.
7. Once all of the stuff has been sorted, sold, donated or thrown away, my plan is to reorganize my house and to try and get it at least semi livable for at least another year until we can hopefully purchase a new bigger house.
9. Clean the house from top to bottom. Like the baseboards and blinds type of clean.
10. To read a few books on breastfeeding and sleeping that will hopefully help make both of those things go better this time around. Currently reading several books and will complete before baby arrives hopefully.
So, 5 out of 10 are completed with the others in progress. I still have 6 more weeks till go time and hopefully I will complete this whole list by then. Wish me luck!