Friday, April 22, 2011

36 Week Pregnancy Progress Report

How far along: 36 weeks, 27 days to go!!!

Baby's size: Crenshaw Melon (whatever that is); 18 1/2  inches long and weighs approx 6 pounds.

Symptoms: Heartburn Hell and lower back pain that has now moved into my left but cheeck also!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still very out of breath, some cramping, pelvic pain-but mainly at night and first thing in morning.Very uncomfortable. Some slight swelling of hands and feet. Extreme tiredness has also set back in. Any little activity is like running a marathon.
Sleep: Very hard to get comfortable due to heartburn and back/hip pain. Up all the time to pee also.
Total Weight Gain: 58 pounds!!! Sooooo crazy! I only gained a total of 30 with Jackson. I'm huge!
Best moment since last update:Got to have another peek at her at ultrasound today. Doctor wanted to see if she was head down or not because she couldn't tell for sure when she checked me. She was head down but not in pelvis. She was making a 'C' shape kinda in my belly but at least she is head down and not breach.
Movement: All the time,very strong kicks, rolls and jabs!
Food cravings: Ice, cold things.
Gender: GIRL....GIRL...GIRL!!!
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks daily off and on. Cramping. Dilated to a a 1 and 50% effaced.
What I miss: Being able to be comfortable doing simple things like sleeping, bending over, getting dressed, putting on socks and shoes. Beer, I've been dreaming of Bud Light Lime since the weather has been warmer. And sleeping on my stomach.
What I'm looking forward to: HAVING THIS BABY!
Weekly Wisdom (aka what I learned this week): When you are this pregnant that skirts and dresses with flip flops is the only way to go. Even though I look a hot mess with my white pasty legs and unpainted toes.
Milestones: Reaching 36 weeks. Can't believe I'm 9 months pregnant. Going to Doctor every week.
Emotions: I've been up and down. But overall just really ready to meet my daughter.
Photo of the week:
36 week belly bump

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So close! I definitely understand why you're getting anxious. It must be an exciting yet frustrating time! Stopping by from the blog hop! Happy Tuesday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails