Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Goals for 2011 before baby #2 gets here in May

1. To potty train my three year old.
2. To change my three year olds room into a big boy room and move the baby furniture into our now office/guestroom for baby #2's nursery.
3. To figure out what to do with an entire office/guestroom full of stuff when there is nowhere in our ever shrinking house to put it.
4. To go through all of Jackson's clothes from the time he was born until now and sort through it all for selling in the Just Between Friends sale and keeping a few sentimental pieces without totally loosing it emotionally. I so should have done this BEFORE I got pregnant.
5. To tag and prepare all of my items for my first time consigning in the Just Between Friends sale at the end of February.
6. To have another god forsaken garage sale to further "eliminate files" as my husband calls it.
7. Once all of the stuff has been sorted, sold, donated or thrown away, my plan is to reorganize my house and to try and get it at least semi livable for at least another year until we can hopefully purchase a new bigger house.
8. Prepare the nursery for baby #2.
9. Clean the house from top to bottom. Like the baseboards and blinds type of clean.
10. To read a few books on breastfeeding and sleeping that will hopefully help make both of those things go better this time around. 

That's a lot to accomplish in the next 19 weeks and I'm having a slight panic attack now that I've actually made a list of it all. Pray for me!

4 comments:

Unpolished Parenting said...

swoosh! That list exhausted me just reading it! Get done what you can. Take deep breaths. And just do a little bit each day... your list is totally doable :)

Unknown said...

Wow! That is all the stuff I have to do! Thanks for making a list for me! I am ahead of you though..all three of my kiddos are already potty trained. Nanny nanny! Although it may of taken kid #3 until she was almost five, but you didn't hear me admit that here.

amy (fearless homemaker) said...

wow, this is a lot to do, even if you weren't pregnant! i'm sure you'll get everything done, though. + if you don't, don't beat yourself up about it - you've got a lot on your plate. =)

good luck!

Brandy@YDK said...

good luck. that's quite a list. small steps.

Related Posts with Thumbnails