- What song reminds you of a childhood memory? Anything from the Like A Prayer, Madonna album circa 1989. My best friend at the time Shannon (i wonder whatever happened to her)and I used to listen to this all the time but especially when we had to drive twice a week, an hour each way to and from gymnastics practice. We drove our mothers crazy! Neither of them to this day probably ever care to hear Like a Prayer, Cherish or Express Yourself ever again.
- Are you a night owl or and early bird? Definitely a night owl. I love to stay up late.
- Give us a snapshot of the high school you. OK, I wasn't sure if this was asking for a little description or and actual snapshot/picture of me from high school. I only have one picture of me that my step-dad posted on Facebook to torment me and I didn't feel like digging another one out so here I was my senior year in high school. This was one of my senior pictures.
- This or That: Rain or Snow? I love snow but only if I don't have to drive in it. But I also love rain but only if it's for a few hours and then moves on. Too much of anything is a bad thing. ;)
- Favorite Movie Quote? This is REALLY hard for me because I LOVE movies. But one of my favorite movies of all time is Steel Magnolia's and one of my favorite quotes from that movie is: "Ouiser Boudreaux: I do not see plays, because I can nap at home for free. And I don't see movies 'cause they're trash, and they got nothin' but naked people in 'em! And I don't read books, 'cause if they're any good, they're gonna make 'em into a miniseries."
- What Color are your Underwear? White with pink flowers.
Monday, September 6, 2010
I've been tagged by D over at Dearinger Diary to participate in a fun little game to help get to know your fellow bloggers. D is one of the first people that ever followed my blog and she always leaves the best comments. She had me hooked on her blog as soon as I read her About Me bio next to her picture on the main page of her blog. You must go check it out, the two things she says you must know about her are perfect and I totally relate. :) OK, back to the game, she answered 5 questions about herself and then tagged 4 more people to answer a new set of questions she picked. So here is goes......