1. I lived in England for 3 years.
2. I still think that that spiders will "get me" while on the toilet because of the movie Arachnophobia.
3. I tore my ACL on my right knee the very first time I ever went skiing. Ran right into that orange mesh fencing and had to be strapped to a stretcher and taken to clinic by a snowmobile. Very embarrassing!!! All that while my lovely Aunt Lorrie snapped photos to document it! =)
4. I have never been skiing again and have no desire to ever do it again. Cold, wet, clothes that make you look fat, so hard, and did I mention cold. No Thanks!!!
5. I sleep with one leg outside of the covers.
6. I started dating Jason the summer after my Junior year in high school (1997) and we got married seven years later in Oct. 2004. He is my best friend and the greatest daddy in the whole world!
7. I miss having sleepovers and girls night with my girlfriends. I wish that we didn't have to wait for somebody to get married to do this. What happens when we are all married???
8. I always said that I never wanted children and then my best friend Kellie had her daughter and something changed the moment I first held her and over the years the amount of love I had for her and she wasn't even mine.
9. I always said that I didn't believe women who said that there biological clock starting ticking and that they couldn't help it. Unitl it happened to me. Not so much that I thought I had to because I was getting old but that I could just feel it in my heart that I wanted to have a child. Once you get bitten by that bug, it's all over. I drove everyone crazy talking about it until it finally happened. (I know what you are going through Abby)
10. I was off birth control for about 14 days and got pregnant.
11. The day I had J was the day I discovered what pure, unconditional, true love is all about.
12. I love seeing J smile, he has the GREATEST smile in the whole world.
13. Getting kisses from J can turn any day into a great day! My heart melts every time.
14. I have the craziest family ever but I wouldn't trade them for anybody elses. My brother and sisters and I are closer now than we have ever been and I am loving it.
15. I have a great group of friends that I know that I will be friends with for the rest of my life. And I like that that group is small. Some people think that it's the amount of friends you have but I think that it's the quality of those friends that matters. The one's that are there in good times but especially the hard times!
16. I am addicted to my iPhone.
17. I love reading instruction manuals. Like to cars and gadgets.
18. Whenever somebody I care about tells me sad news about an illness or something I immediately go to the internet and research it to death and try and get as much information as possible because it makes me feel better if I know a little about it. I do the same with anything that I am told about myself also.
19. I come off as uncaring or not interested sometimes in situations where people I care about are sad, telling me something sad or are crying especially. This is never true but I never know the right thing to say or do.
20. I think that #17-19 above are all due to the fact that I am a control freak and that I like to have information and fix things, including problems, people and things.
21. I love reality TV like Big Brother, Survivor, Top Chef, all the Housewives of whereever shows, Project Runway, the list could go on and on......
22. I am addicted to HGTV and TLC shows that deal with real estate like, House Hunters, My First House, Flip This House, this list could really go on and on forever.
23. I want to flip houses one day, I think that I would be really good at it.
24. I want to own my own clothing and gift store for kids that actually has things in it that are affordable but still so cute and trendy. (Not any of those out there that I have come across)
25. I can't stand to have my hair touch the back of my neck when I am laying down. I have left strict instructions to have my hair OFF of my neck before I am buried. I do know that this is crazy!