Thursday, April 29, 2010

Check 1, 2, 3........Is This Mic On?

I have thought about starting a blog for awhile now, but I never got around to it. Until now. So here I am writing my very first blog entry. I don’t have a clue what I’m doing and who knows if anyone will even care one little iota about anything I have to say. But at least it provides me an outlet and will prevent me from running and hiding in my closet when things get crazy. Also I am doing it so that one day my kids can look back and see all the crazy things they put me through.

I have been married for 5 years to my high school boyfriend, Jason, and we have a 2½ year old son together. My son has given me a whole new outlook on life and the day he was born I discovered what pure, unconditional, true love was all about. I can’t even describe the amount of love I have for that child, it’s seriously crazy! I’ve been known to be called a smothering mother and I admit it with no guilt. We are about to start the process of entering parenthood for the second and hopefully last time if all goes as planned (more on what that means in a later post).

I've been told all my life that I talk a lot and have a lot of opinions that I sometimes forget to filter. Actually that last part may not be true, I don’t forget to filter, I just think that its better to tell it like it is and a lot of people don’t like that, they like to be told what they want to hear not what they may need to hear and that’s just not my shtick . So, here it goes, I hope somebody out there enjoys this snapshot into my life!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails